Discover How To Cure Your Acne In 7 Days Or Less!

This article will give you three hot tips to curing your acne in as little as 7 days. Simply follow the advice given for 7 days and judge for yourself...

Step one involves avoiding all vegetable oil. This includes but is not limited to vegetable cooking oils and hydrogenated fats found in a lot of junk food. Check all the foods you eat for vegetable oil listed in them. Without totally avoiding vegetable oil you will never cure your acne.

I really cannot emphasis enough how important it is that you avoid vegetable oils completely if you want crystal clear skin. I spent 11 years trying to clear my acne and no matter what I did to cure it if I didn't avoid vegetable oils I would break out regardless.

Next you need to eat lots of vegetables and get high quality nutrients in the form of wholefoods and wholefood supplements. Go wild and get as much as you can! Simply getting high quality and abundant nutrients will clear up acne fast! Some vegetables I recommend are spinach, broccoli and other green leafy vegetables.

The last step is to drink plenty of water and abstain from coffee, tea, soda/pop drinks and alcohol. This purifies the body and keeps it hydrated. Make sure to drink 2 litres of water a day. I recommend reverse osmosis (special filter) water, but mineral water or even tap water is adequate.

By following these natural steps you will see a major clearing of your skin in as little as 7 days. Try it and see!

No comments: